- What is run time polymorphism ?- overriding
- What is compile time polymorphism ?-Answer see here
- What is abstraction in Python ? Answer
- What is encapsulation(Benefit of it) ? Answer
- How to call a function without creating object of the class ? - call class methods
- how to do unit testing in python(django) ? - pytest and unittest
- What are sequences in python ? - generators, list, tuple they generate sequences of values
- How to store numbers 0-9 duplicated with 500 numbers with minimal storage ?
- What are the design patterns in django ?
- What is negative indexing and Benefit of it ?
The negative index is used to remove any new-line spaces from the string and allow the string to except the last character that is given as S[:-1]. The negative index is also used to show the index to represent the string in correct order.
Abhijit on Jan 30, 2022 at 09:09 am
This article is contributed by Abhijit.
If you like dEexams.com and would like to contribute,
you can write your article here or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org .
See your article appearing on the dEexams.com main page and help others to learn.