- Write a query to get the third highest salary of an employee from employee table?
- Write a query to get employee name, and average salary of his department against his/her own salary? Empname | Salary | Dept Salary
- Display "WELCOME" vertically i.e, each letter in different rows
- Write a query to get last day of previous month?
- Write a Query to output, all those participants from tab1, which weren't the winners
select * from tab 1
select * from tab 2;
id event winner_id
1 crossword 2
2 dart game 3
3 puzzle 2
4 quiz NULL
- We want to assign grades to student based on the marks they score in class-test, if marks are between 10-20 then assign grade C,
if they are between 20-30 assign grade B, if they are from 30-50 assign grade A. What options out of below can be used to achieve this?
Please tick all possible correct answers
Suppose, you want to get a list of class-sections where Average marks of students in that section is greater than 30, which of below will you use ?
Suppose, you want to get a list of students in each class-section having marks greater than 30 ?
What will you use?
Manoj on Dec 10, 2020 at 03:12 am
This article is contributed by Manoj.
If you like dEexams.com and would like to contribute,
you can write your article here or mail your article to email@example.com .
See your article appearing on the dEexams.com main page and help others to learn.